Monday 29 October 2012

Southsea Flea Market

Saturday I had my first experience of Southsea Flea Market. Why have I not been before i ask myself? Found so many things I wanted and wished I had a good old rummage.
I did purchase a beautiful shirt witch I am so so please with. A few of my friend bought some lovely vintage jumpers, Perfect for winter!!

I have arranged to do the next one witch is going to be in January, held in a church hall in Waverly Road, Southsea. I have been collecting vintage items for ages, Bags, dresses jewelry.. so I cant wait!!

Southsea Flea Market Facebook Page

2 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed the flea market! look forward to rummaging through your stall in january :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved it!! I think i bought the glittery shirt off you! cant wait!! xx

      Delete