Monday 29 October 2012

DIY Contrast Sleeve Army Jacket

So Iv had my eyes on one of them Military Jackets with the leather sleeves lately. As usual I waste my money on crap and haven't managed to purchase one. They are quite expensive considering I got my army jacket at the carboot for 50p and that's all it is really with leather arms, Anyway. . I realized that I have a military gullet and a little leather jacket I picked up the the charity shop for a couple of quid. I got out my beast of a sewing machine and stiched the leather arms to the gullet.. and wolla... Saved myself £65.


2 comments:

  1. this is amazing! I haven't got a contrast sleeve army jacket so may try this, thanks!

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Everyone comments on it and doesn't believe that i actually done it myself.

    ReplyDelete