Wednesday 31 October 2012

Little Bow Peep.

So today I made more bow necklaces!!! - I literally love them. So happy with them.

Tartan, Leather & Studs seem to be about a lot lately.. so I got hold of some lovely fabrics and got making some more. 

 I am going to be selling them on my ebay page. Or if anyone is interested please contact me!!! altervintage@hotmail.com -  if you have a request colour I may be able to make them for you. They are £5.99 do you think this is reasonable?? .. I am also going to try different sizes.. and putting them on grips and broaches.. I think the tartan one is my fave by far.


2 comments:

  1. Love these! I think 5.99 is the perfect price :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh, didnt know if i was being stingey or giving them away!!! thanks!!
      might bring them to flea market!! xx

      Delete